D_SOLV laundry bags are available in two grades: industrial (red bags) and domestic grades (designed for UK & Eire home washing machines).
To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal uses for D-SOLV domestic bags
- Taking work clothing home safely to wash - transport work clothing home safely,. sealed bag goes directly into your home washing machine
- Bagging up of holiday cottage towels and linen during changeover cleaning - items next touched once washed and clean
- F&B linen and hairdressing salon towels - bag them up after each customer
Ideal uses for D-SOLV industrial (red) bags
- Ideal for UK & Eire hospitals, care homes, hospices, clinics, GP surgeries and other health organisations needing red, fully dissolvable laundry bags.
Why use D-SOLV Bags?
- Strong and safe
- Bags containing laundry can be put directly into the washing machine
- Domestic bags fully dissolve safely in UK washing machines at ≥40oC however a wash cycle of 60oC with detergent is recommended to kill pathogens
- Industrial (red) bags dissolve fully at ≥70oC. They do not clog filters or leave residue on laundry
- Barrier properties minimise the risk of infection-transmission during travel and into the home
- Bags have excellent transparency so contents are easy to see.
What are D-SOLV bags made from?
- D-SOLV bags are made from PVOH, non-toxic and marine-safe. It does not cause environmental issues in the waste-water stream
- Ideal for single-use applications without negative environmental impact
- Effective barrier against pathogens, reducing the dwell time on the material
- Lowers the risk of transmission compared to traditional polymers such as polythene.
- Excellent transparency with over 90% transmission rate when tested to ASTMD1003 verified to ISO 14782.
Please accept cookies to login